101 constellation drive ottawa

101 constellation drive ottawa插图

How do I contact 311 Ottawa?

You can access 311 services through 3-1-1 online When calling the City of Ottawa, you may request the assistance of an interpreter. This service is available in more than 170 languages when you call one of the following numbers: When calling a City phone line, you may ask to be placed in a three-way call with an interpreter and a City staff member.

Where are the client service centres in Ottawa?

Orleans Client Service Centre, 255 Centrum Boulevard (open Tuesday and Thursdays only) The following Ottawa Client Service Centres remain closed to the public. Metcalfe Client Service Centre, 8243 Victoria Street

Which client service centres are open in Kanata?

The following Client Service Centres are open to provide in-person services by appointment only. Laurier Client Service Centre, 110 Laurier Ave West Nepean Client Service Centre, 101 Centrepointe Dr Kanata Client Service Centre, 580 Terry Fox Drive (open Tuesday and Thursdays only)

How do I contact building code services in Ottawa?

Clients may contact Building Code Services at 613-580-2424, ext. 29312 or email [email protected] for questions regarding their permit application. For public and inspector safety, Building Code Inspections staff will not enter occupied areas of the following building types for the purposes of carrying out their duties:

How to contact the City of Ottawa?

Contact Us. If you have any questions or comments about this service, please contact the City of Ottawa by: Telephone: 3-1-1 (Toll-free 1-866-261-9799/TTY 613-580-2401) Mail: 110 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, ON K1P 1J1.

What happens when you place an order with a client service representative?

Once an order is placed, a Client Service Representative will contact you to confirm the availability of the product (s), applicable taxes and total cost, and will notify you when the order is ready. You will also be sent an appointment link.

How to confirm availability of items in Ottawa?

To confirm availability, you can place an order request through the City of Ottawa’s store. A Client Service Representative will contact you to let you know the availability of the item (s) you requested, and advise you of when your order will be ready to be picked-up at the Client Service Centre of your choice.

When are masks required in Ottawa?

Effective July 15, 2020, masks are required to be worn in enclosed public spaces at City of Ottawa facilities as per the Temporary Mandatory Mask By-law.

Does the City of Ottawa offer refunds?

The City of Ottawa’s store does not provide refunds or returns for products ordered. Returns are only accepted in those cases where a product is defective, or if the product received does not correspond to the product ordered. Should you have any inquires in regards to your purchase, please contact us.

Room rates

NOTE: All room capacities are currently reduced due to public health restrictions.

The Atrium

NOTE: The Atrium is unavailable until further notice due to public health restrictions.

The Chamber

The Chamber in Ben Franklin Place is a popular space for large meetings and presentations. The Chamber contains 246 fixed raked seats in a fan-shaped auditorium, and offers versatility in its 1160 ft² area (107.77 square metres). It is equipped with basic technical amenities including a LCD projection system, DVD player and projection screen.

Meeting rooms

Two meeting rooms are available within Ben Franklin Place. Room capacities vary from 12 to 50 persons depending on seating configurations which can be Boardroom style, presentation style or classroom style.

What time does Centrepointe Drive drop off?

Hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 9 am to 10 am and 2 pm to 3 pm. We are unable to accept drop-offs or pickups outside of these times.

What is the only payment method for building codes?

Currently the only method of payment for Building Code Services applications and permits is by cheque or Interac.

What is the phone number for the Development Information Officer?

Development Information Officers. If you require the services of a Development Information Officer, please call 613-580-2424 ext. 23434 or [email protected] (link sends e-mail) NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 situation, the processing of applications may be delayed. We thank you for your understanding and patience.

What is an ancillary building?

An ancillary building (garage or shed) that serves the house owned by the person.

What scale do you need to draw a construction project?

Hard copies must be drawn and printed to a legible scale (minimum recommended scale of 1/4”=1’-0”).

What is the minimum scale for a construction project?

Electronic set of scaled drawings for the proposed construction project (minimum recommended scale of 1/4”=1’-0”).

How to make a cash in lieu payment for Parkland?

To make a Committee of Adjustment Cash in Lieu of Parkland fee payment, please mail the payment ensuring the following details are on the envelope or it cannot be processed. A copy of the cash-in-lieu letter provided by staff must also be included with the payment.

What is Ottawa Public Health Information Centre?

The Ottawa Public Health Information Centre (OPHIC) offers free confidential information and advice on a variety of health topics, ranging from:

How to report a public health emergency?

To report a public health emergency after hours and on statutory holidays, please call 3-1-1 (613-580-2400, TTY: 580-2401) and ask for the Public Health Officer on call.

How many languages are there in Ottawa Public Health?

When calling Ottawa Public Health, you may request the assistance of an interpreter. This service is available in over 170 different languages. You will be placed in a 3-way call with the interpreter, who will provide you with an opportunity to discuss your inquiry in the language of your choice

Can you email Ottawa Public Health?

E-mailing personal and confidential health related information to the Ottawa Public Health is not recommended. If you have a question related to a specific health issue, contact your health care professional directly. This web site is neither licensed, nor able to comment on specific personal health problems.